• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Quick links..............

timbott

Posting Guru
Quick links pull down menu, I use 'Today's Posts' all the time but occasionally I inadvertently click on 'Mark Forums Read' (I have just done it) and then it makes reading the forums a nightmare for the next few hours 'cos you don't know what you have or haven't read:(

Any chance of a bit more space between the two, or even delete 'Mark Forums Read' 'cos I don't see a use for that button myself:rolleyes:

cheers, Tim

:rotfl: Tim I'm sure we can get you sorted out with an 'accessibility' version of the forum which will avoid such mishaps ... :D

Seriously though, I use 'mark forums read' all the time, so that next time I come back I know that all 'new posts' are new, and there are no older ones left from before.

We could maybe swap them round so that say 'open buddy list' is in the middle, then you would accidentally call up your list of friends ... ;)

Back
Top Bottom