• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Range Rover LSE Hard Dash STOLEN L96KJV

RKK

Accelerating Away
My Range Rover LSE was stolen yesterday between 8am and 6pm from my driveway in Sidcup in Kent. The registration is L96KJV it is Plymouth blue, hard dash, with a few mods. It has a the later metal front nudge bar, orange led flashing units in the grill, front windscreen and the rear window, a powerflow fairly loud stainless steel exhaust with oval tail pipe. It is running on bfgoodrich All Terrain tyres, it is also have a bespoke alpine touch screen head unit install with GPS computer and 6 disk CD player.

There was no glass on the drive, no marks on the drive and no-one heard anything, and they also helped themselves to some Motorola radio equipment from my garage along with a number of tools.

If anyone sees this vehicle please let me know, there are other disguising marks so if anyone sees a blue hard dash matching this description please let me know.

Many thanks
Ross

07957 628 635

Re: Range Rover LSE Hard Dash STOLEN L96KJV **************FOUND***********

The car has been found, it was found in Crockenhill in Kent, minus all my tools and radio equipment. The car is complete apart from a burst front tyre and it being full of mud both inside and out. Main thing is I will get it back, waiting for the police to release it after the investigation. P****d about the tools and the radio equipment is a headache (Belongs to Scout Association, borrowed for a scout night hike) but I will get the car back and the hours and thousands I have spent on it. Makes you think, ensure yours is valued correctly as I totaly undervalued mine and it was way under for replacement value!!

Glad you got it back and valid point about valuation for insurance, I bet most people, myself included hasn't got the correct valuation.

The car has been found, it was found in Crockenhill in Kent, minus all my tools and radio equipment. The car is complete apart from a burst front tyre and it being full of mud both inside and out. Main thing is I will get it back, waiting for the police to release it after the investigation. P****d about the tools and the radio equipment is a headache (Belongs to Scout Association, borrowed for a scout night hike) but I will get the car back and the hours and thousands I have spent on it. Makes you think, ensure yours is valued correctly as I totaly undervalued mine and it was way under for replacement value!!
hello RKK,

I recently bought this car and want to convert it to LHD and completely rebuild it.

Can you tell me something about the car? It has now become an LPG variant. Engine is still running.

Hope to hear from you,

Sincerely

Stefan
from The Netherlands

Back
Top Bottom