• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Range Rover Sport 2010 software update

roythebus

Accelerating Away
As the title says, i'm trying to discover if there's a software update for the sound system for my "new" car, a 2010 Sport with the 3.6TDV engine. A nice car at a sensible price that I'd only intended to keep for a short while until I could find a sensibly priced Freelander at a good price as that may be a bit cheaper to run. But, having had the car just under a week and managing to get average fuel consumption of 30.8mpg on a run on the M20 and M25 commuting to work this weekend, I may well keep the car. It only needs a couple of front tyres as the steering had been out of alignment and was done for the previous owner by Terrain Vehicles of Bexhill.

A couple of questions, how do I switch off the "autoveer" device that puts the brakes on when I have cruise control on? I find it very annoying when I try to change lanes on the motorway and the brakes apply themselves. It also causes increased fuel consumption as it drops down a gear when the way is clear instead of me selecting the speed and gear.

I've tried tuning the radio to DAB but just get a message of "no reception". My partner has a 2013 Discovery with DAB and that has reception when parked next to mine. Any suggestions as to how to get it to work? The other reason for the software update is trying to get my iphone x to connect by Bluetooth to the car. I'm not all that tech savvy and get very annoyed when things that ought to be simple aren't! The official LR site is not very helpful.

Back
Top Bottom