• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Security Assessment day tomorrow....

stevo

Trekker
I'm in Gatwick from 8.30 tomorrow. Getting the train cos the 110 is a bit notchy in the steering department! Plus, its cheaper to get the train than park at the airport! Go figure....

I have to do role plays, and make sure I can add up :)

As I usually teach people to sail and windsurf, me and most other instructors develop an 'alter ego' almost, which makes you always happy, eager to please, and calm... then go and scream in private!

I think I will be using that ability tomorrow...

As I usually teach people to sail and windsurf, me and most other instructors develop an 'alter ego' almost, which makes you always happy, eager to please, and calm... then go and scream in private!

Use that every week - be a Scout Leader :)

Used to use this ability at work, but I've found it more fun to scream at stupid mangers - and be happy, eager to please and calm in private :D

Back
Top Bottom