• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

she runs.

some white smoke on start up but i did use some easy start.
it runs clear from the exhaust. a bit lumpy on tickover but with a few revs it runs really smooth.
i sooooo wanna get this finished now,:D
i havnt got the plumbing side of the engine sorted yet so i cant run it for long.

Well done mate! a word of advice though......dont ever use easy start again as she'll never start without it again and if you ever run out of it in the middle of no-where, you really will be stuck.

H

Well done mate! a word of advice though......dont ever use easy start again as she'll never start without it again and if you ever run out of it in the middle of no-where, you really will be stuck.

H

Congrats.

Agree with above. An old business my dad had had ocean going barges, some of the engines where addicted to easy start, and without it wound'nt start.

think i will ease off on the easy start then.
looking more and more like a landy every day now.:D

Attachments

• ABCD0014.jpg
    ABCD0014.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 41
Back
Top Bottom