• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Side steps

Shortyrange

First Gear
Hi I’ve recently bought a 2016 Range Rover vogue , only problem is that I am a bit short in legs and am considering having Fixed side steps fitted to the car and am wondering if from other owners experience if there’s any addition Wind noise when travelling

There's a bit, but only noticeable if you're in the habit of driving with the radio off at high speed. Have you tried just using the access height button on the drivers door switchpack?

I've just bought a Sport with side steps. I find the steps a PITA or the shins. The steps stick out too far and bang my shins as they are also at the wrong height to be of any use. Plus the left side one has hit a high obect at some time and fouls the bottom of the doors. The ride height button is a better option in my view.

Back
Top Bottom