• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

So I talk out of the top of my head and don't know my job it seems

mmgemini, take a deep breath, have a cup of tea. You are not at fault, its the other chap.

As they say, "you can lead a horse to water but cannot make it drink"

On another thread, the same poster referred to Land Rovers as cutting edge, so we know what we're dealing with here.

Obviously someone has broken out of their padded cell and gained access to the office computers again. Hopefully, he has been suitably restrained, medicated and is back in the comfort of his own special world of cutting edge technology......

On another thread, the same poster referred to Land Rovers as cutting edge, so we know what we're dealing with here.

Obviously someone has broken out of their padded cell and gained access to the office computers again. Hopefully, he has been suitably restrained, medicated and is back in the comfort of his own special world of cutting edge technology......
cutting edge the only thing about landys that are cutting edge is the angle grinder blade that you use to cut out the rust on the chassis!!!!:D

nobber please, dont you know thy're just big mechano sets!! :D:D

where's the original thread gone, I wanna open up a can of whoop-ass on the newbie :D:D

I have been inside the Airbus assembly plant in Finkenwerder, Hamburg, Germany. One of my questions was why modern aircraft like the Airbus are still riveted instead of welded.​

The answer was that with rivets, stresses are more easily dissapated and cracks do not form because of the "give".​

Landys designs are so old they have become modern.

Happiest in the wild African bush​

Stolen from www.4xforum.co.za

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mike

Don't stop posting - you diagnosed our brake light problem straightaway and saved us lots of money 'cos we could sort it ourselves. Good man. Bleeding went good as gold incidentally, Spanish refused to sell us an EaziBleed on the grounds that have-wife-have-free-eazibleed.

A&K

nobber please, don't you know they're just big mechano sets!! :D:D

yeah , Ive heard that once or twice.
Ive never seen a 'meccano set' weighing in at just over 2 ton and capable of doing 70mph in a crowded area.
they arnt even similar.
although the brackets holding in my oil cooler are in fact bit of a , yup you guessed it , a meccano set.:eek:

besides "stop talking out the top of your head" is a ***** insult at least say something nasty and disgusting :D :D ******** is my personal fave :)

Last edited by a moderator:
ken110, Now that mudclub have banned you for bypassing their profanity filter, perhaps I could remind you that on this forum we sometimes exercise our discretionary right to ban members without warning for attempting to bypass our profanity filter. It's generally considered a serious offence on forums.

or, in smaller words, grow up.

Bernie, I think you may have misread some of my posts..... Mudclub have not banned me just gave me a polite warning, unlike yours telling me to grow up:fire:

All you had to say was knock it off, but no you had to go one further.....

What some people seem to forget is that the whole reason for having the profanity filter and the rules about not using such words is that the forum is accessible to anyone and everyone who has an internet connection.
Therefore any child can read these pages, and we as responsible adults would like to set a good example for the younger generation, and not add more fuel to the anti 4x4 brigade about how irresponsible those nasty 4x4 drivers are...

Back
Top Bottom