• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Soft spots...

Jimny33

Accelerating Away
Does anyone else have any weaknesses...

i just love the idea of owning a Defender 90 V8i softtop :rolleyes:

oh and weaknesses for various girls as well ofcourse :D

Dream mode on.... lol

Anyone else got this sort of thing?

James :)

I would like one of them icelandic 110's, i would be a happy camper with one of them, but then a Dodge charger wouldn't go amiss either, dream on eh:rolleyes:

Defender V8 soft top or a lightweight.
Not really practical as everyday car!

Ford Mustang V8 soft tops (new model is nice-but a bit thirsty and LHD so again not sensible in UK)
My wife likes Porche cabriolets !

James, I had a (genuine factory build) 90V8-CSW a few years ago, it was a nice motor

but then a Dodge charger wouldn't go amiss either, dream on eh:rolleyes:

Ah!, but what colour?
Black ('Bullitt')
Hugger Orange ('The Dukes')
Lime Green (Richard Hammonds old one)

As for me;
'68 Mustang GT390; in Highland Moss ('Bullitt')
'32 Ford Model B; 'Little Deuce Coupe' (as per the one in American Graffiti)
TVR Griffith 500; (driven one on track & a 450 on the road. WOW!!!, almost bought one instead of the 110)
TVR Sagaris; (being a passenger on a track. 165 MPH in the wet, fish-tailing Gallardos:D :D )

Vauxhall/Holden Monaro/Pontiac GTO; just seems so much FUN!!

Skoda vRS, or the turbo 4x4 estate (could be made into the ultimate 'Q-Car'??)

Black Porsche 911 turbo Whale tail.. I will have one... May even be my next daily driver if i get my toyota on the road for another year or two!

Babies can't walk past one with going aaahh. :angel1:

Never had any of my own, I always get lumbered with someone else's. All my ex's have had kids.,

Back
Top Bottom