• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

How Do I? Soft top question

robzam

In Fourth Gear
Hi, my soft top seems that it is loosing colour and the canvas is drying out. :confused:
Anyone knows of any product that I can use so that it returns to its original state?

Thanks - Rob

hi robzam - dunno bout restoring the colour but i use johnsons water seal - the stuff for doing brickwork etc to waterproof mine, works a treat and lasts all year - remember to keep it off any of the windows or plastic though as it marks like a bitch. I use a garden sprayer to put it on to the big areas, soaks in a treat ;)

Hi Robzan

This is the response I got from AWT, not much to go on I'm afraid

"Hi Steve
We struggle trying to find anything like that.Grangers use to do it but stopped a couple of years ago.So at the moment I cant help you.

Regards Kim"

Not sure if its worth trying some of the products listed earlier - if you do let me know cos it would be good to find out, in the mean time I reckon the johnsons waterseal is gonna have to come out again

regards

Steve

Back
Top Bottom