• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Stolen in Petersfield on Wednesday 2nd March

Fender 23

In Second Gear
I had my Land Rover Defender 90 TDXS 2011 stolen on Wednesday from Petersfield station car park (Hampshire). It is navy blue and only has one front roof bar. Was pretty dirty at the time. Any information or possible sightings would be hugely appreciated. I’m devastated. Thank you!!
8FE5B224-AE53-4960-861F-AF2B9DEFA58F.jpeg

Sad to hear that. Stations usually have CCTV so is worth finding out. Also any shop keepers may still have recordings from that date if it was driven past any windows.
There also may be regular commuters who may have seen something, but not sure how to contact them. How far could you drive it without needing fuel? Worth checking fuel stations too as they all have CCTV now, and you have the date.

Sad to hear that. Stations usually have CCTV so is worth finding out. Also any shop keepers may still have recordings from that date if it was driven past any windows.
There also may be regular commuters who may have seen something, but not sure how to contact them. How far could you drive it without needing fuel? Worth checking fuel stations too as they all have CCTV now, and you have the date.
Thanks Richie - there is loads of CCTV at the station the police are checking so hopefully they’ll come up with something! Should be all over the ANPR cameras too so keeping everything crossed!

I had my Land Rover Defender 90 TDXS 2011 stolen on Wednesday from Petersfield station car park (Hampshire). It is navy blue and only has one front roof bar. Was pretty dirty at the time. Any information or possible sightings would be hugely appreciated. I’m devastated. Thank you!!View attachment 279858
Have you posted on all the various Facebook lost/stolen groups? Its one of the few things that FB is good for these days...
it’s on landy watch

Back
Top Bottom