• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Stolen LR Defender 90

Jonathan Kersh

In Second Gear
My Landrover Defender 90 was stolen last night from my house in Merseyside. Green with white roof and wheels. Registration GW55HCC.
VIN no. SALLDVA576A712533
It does have a Tracker, but so far this company has not been able to locate.
Thank you
Jonathan 07768743415

Attachments

• IMG_3091.jpeg
    IMG_3091.jpeg
    629.8 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_3092.jpeg
    IMG_3092.jpeg
    611 KB · Views: 38
Sorry to hear this..
Hope you have some success in its, recovery.. I was going to suggest that you do tour the area as its not uncommon for a vehicle suspected of having a tracker to be parked up for a while.. The fact the company can't give you any details of its location would suggest whoever took it is a bit more savy and possibly disabled your tracker..
Do give an update on the outcome and it does help to mention any other security that may have been overcome.. (Ie... Help others..)

Sorry to hear this..
Hope you have some success in its, recovery.. I was going to suggest that you do tour the area as its not uncommon for a vehicle suspected of having a tracker to be parked up for a while.. The fact the company can't give you any details of its location would suggest whoever took it is a bit more savy and possibly disabled your tracker..
Do give an update on the outcome and it does help to mention any other security that may have been overcome.. (Ie... Help others..)
Thanks Andy, your tips are much appreciated

Sorry to hear this..

Hi Andy,
I’m very pleased to report that my car has now been traced and found by the Police because of the Tracker installed in the car. It involved two police forces and the rural police unit !
Car briefly inspected externally and all in order, before the police undertake their forensics. I guess I cannot thank Tracker abd the police enough. Would throughly recommend a Tracker to all Landrover owners !
Thanks
Jonathan

Redcoat
I’m very pleased to report that my car has now been traced and found by the Police because of the Tracker installed in the car. It involved two police forces and the rural police unit !
Car briefly inspected externally and all in order, before the police undertake their forensics. I guess I cannot thank Tracker abd the police enough. Would throughly recommend a Tracker to all Landrover owners !
Thanks
Jonathan

Hi Andy,
Thanks
Jonathan
That is fantastic newsđź‘Ť, and not news I was expecting to hear after you saying the tracker company couldn't locate it initially....

Redcoat
Thanks
Jonathan
Great news it’s not often they get found without some kind of damage .hats off to the tracker ..did you have any other security on it ..👍

Back
Top Bottom