• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Surround sound

Andrew Swift

Trekker
This might be in the wrong area but if so I am sure it will be moved.

How do I get surround sound/ stereo out of my sky system?

The set up I had was sky came into the sitting room and then went via a eye to the tv in the lounge. The tv in the lounge was a stereo/surround sound tv which only seemed to work when I played a dvd or a program taped from a normal tv station not sky.

I have just moved this tv into the sitting room and bought a new one for the lounge with a home cinema outfit. Do I need to move the sky box into the lounge and run the eye the other way or do I need to upgrade my sky box to obtain surround sound. I am also considering HD but not if its not going to work.

Thanks
Andrew

Yes you need to move the sky into the lounge to get stereo surround sound or you could run cables from the audio outputs on the sky box itself to the lounge

shanno

Back
Top Bottom