• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Suspension/Spring Setup Suggestions for 130

Hey. I've a 130 with similar loading to you. I run Camel Trophy spec coil-within-coil rear springs and twin pairs of remote reservoir Fox shocks. I also left the antiroll bar hooked up. Hope that helps.
nice. you have any pictures? regarding anti roll been reading about the X engineering X deflect system. looks good.

I had planned to drive up through England/Scotland and get the ferry to Shetland then another ferry on to Norway in the Summer, but the ferry from Lerwick to Bergen stopped running a few years ago so I think we're driving up through Europe now. I have an urge to visit the Arctic circle.
It would be fun to then drive down to the Sahara, but I dont think I can do it in one trip!

I had planned to drive up through England/Scotland and get the ferry to Shetland then another ferry on to Norway in the Summer, but the ferry from Lerwick to Bergen stopped running a few years ago so I think we're driving up through Europe now. I have an urge to visit the Arctic circle.
It would be fun to then drive down to the Sahara, but I dont think I can do it in one trip!
I have Faroe Islands and then Iceland on my mind next year. But for sure I want to venture into Morocco before the end of this year.
Met someone recently who organizes trips to Mongolia. Looked totally EPIC

Faroes and Iceland are on the same ferry circuit. I have looked... :rolleyes:

Mongolia is on my list, but its a long list and Im not getting any younger...
So many places, so little time (not to mention funds!)...

Wow. Its hard for to justify those prices. I would be better off flying to Iceland and rent a 4x4.
Still waiting on my lottery win though... :rolleyes:
How do you ship your 130 from UAE..? rent a container.?

Wow. Its hard for to justify those prices. I would be better off flying to Iceland and rent a 4x4.
Still waiting on my lottery win though... :rolleyes:
How do you ship your 130 from UAE..? rent a container.?
No difference now with RoRo and a 20ft container. Its ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom