• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

GPS / Navigation TB Confession

Pete H

Extreme Landy Fan
Well we have to come clean. :(
We have been holding 2 tbs for far too long.
TB 1 was dorset lamb,ok we knew we had this one in our posession for more than longer than usual owner has be mailed and Lamby is now in a new cache.

But today we discovered an Action man TB.
We thought we had dropped this one ages ago and whilst going of to find a cache today (which we may add we had a dnf on)Mr GD found Action man TB in his old Hiz jacket...

Shock horror we thought....

I guess this happens to all of us at some point or another.

Or is it just us thats absent minded?

Anyway,just needed to confess to you all,so will to all get your sticks ready to give us a good old lashing.

Ah the shame of it:(

how long is too long?

I have had to chase my TB's a few times to get them placed.

What you want to get is a nice big collection of travel bugs and swap their tags over.

I'm joking but ppl have done it in past to much mayhem. Also people have placed T.B on ebay and destroyed bugs when community complained.

how long is too long?

I have had to chase my TB's a few times to get them placed.

What you want to get is a nice big collection of travel bugs and swap their tags over.

I'm joking but ppl have done it in past to much mayhem. Also people have placed T.B on ebay and destroyed bugs when community complained.
Stephen.
Ive had one bug for 5 or 6 weeks but the other dates back to October :eek:
I feel let down by my own actions to the geocaching community.:(

Someone has had mine since 13 Aug 06. E-mailed twice but no reply.

I may have to seek counseling over this loss. Land Rover TB 3 of 3 :borg2: is his name and we were very close. :(
f9eb1dbc-3074-4c3e-8723-d4bb18562c70.jpg
I think it's damn inconsiderate if you're not taking not care or giving attention to other 's TBs. Should be ashamed of yourself Mr Holme. Let's hope the person who's TB you had is not affected as much as I have been. :rolleyes:

AJ ;)

Someone has had mine since 13 Aug 06. E-mailed twice but no reply.

I may have to seek counseling over this loss. Land Rover TB 3 of 3 :borg2: is his name and we were very close. :(
View attachment 48949
I think it's damn inconsiderate if you're not taking not care or giving attention to other 's TBs. Should be ashamed of yourself Mr Holme. Let's hope the person who's TB you had is not affected as much as I have been. :rolleyes:

AJ ;)

Hey ive owned up..

Fair dinkum :(

Im feelin pretty distressed by this ...

Im feelin pretty distressed by this ...
And so you should too.

It could have been one of those dead cute teddy bear TBs that belonged to a 5 year old little girl who followed it's every move and owing to someone like you has not slept for weeks!

:D

AJ

And so you should too.

It could have been one of those dead cute teddy bear TBs that belonged to a 5 year old little girl who followed it's every move and owing to someone like you has not slept for weeks!

:D

AJ

Ah who cares about Teddy bears,ive got an action man here.....:eek:
I guess im digging a deep hole here for you lot?

Back
Top Bottom