• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

TD5 Horn and High Beam Flasher

Geobloke

Posting Guru
They have stopped working on my TD5 is there a fuse that controls these circuits?

On my 200Tdi there is a picture of the horn and flasher on the lid of the fuse box, there is not on the lid of the TD5!

Any help is much appreciated!!!

Oh its YOUR TD5 is it now Guy??? :D
Yes, there is a fuse, we had the same problem with Daves fusebox last week, dont know if he found out which one did horn etc, but i'm sure he'll be along soon.

Oh its YOUR TD5 is it now Guy??? :D
Yes, there is a fuse, we had the same problem with Daves fusebox last week, dont know if he found out which one did horn etc, but i'm sure he'll be along soon.

Bottom n/s corner was the one - don't know if it does the flasher too - I think not - I'll see whats on RAVE...

They have stopped working on my TD5 is there a fuse that controls these circuits?

On my 200Tdi there is a picture of the horn and flasher on the lid of the fuse box, there is not on the lid of the TD5!

Any help is much appreciated!!!

I get the impression that you're breaking everything that you touch at the mo!

You're not borrowing mine then!

H

Don't know if any of these will help..

Attachments

• Image5.jpg
    Image5.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Image6.jpg
    Image6.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Image7.jpg
    Image7.jpg