• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

test

hodghog

Accelerating Away
well guys i finaly managed to get my new truck off road yesterday without the dealer looking over my sholder and/or the misus pasanger seat driving it went surprisingly well. i tuck it to that nortrak place so that if i did get it stuck there would be plenty landies to come and drage me out. as it happened it only refused twice and didn't need draging anywhere. it sort of surprised a lot of people i think as the only consesion i had made to offroading was to take the mobile phone charger out of the lighter soket and to empty the old pop cans from the pasanger side foot well into the bin in the nortrak car park (sorry about filling it guys) to find out how it went and see the pics yoll have to ask the other guys im biased as i paid the 14k for it. at the end of the day i did manage to break a pice of plastic sill and the front number plate trying way over the top routes through the bomb holes on the top. and i think that big sandy may have been more impresed than he already is if he'd been there. im trying to get things sorted so i can go down to this little trip through the forest down in lochgilphead at the end of the month.

pete

Back
Top Bottom