• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Top Gear is back...Sun 28th Jan

:) :) :) :)

and showing Hamsters crash first thing.

Love him or hate him Jeremy Clarkson is back on screen (complete god and a bloody nice bloke as far as I'm concerned, met him on a few occasions on IOM) Sunday night telly is worth watching again.

Great. On with ansaphone, turn off the doorbell, open wine.

There is a write up in next week's Radio Times - worth a read. [Other TV listing magazines are available] :D

Angela

:) :) :) :)

and showing Hamsters crash first thing.

Love him or hate him Jeremy Clarkson is back on screen (complete god and a bloody nice bloke as far as I'm concerned, met him on a few occasions on IOM) Sunday night telly is worth watching again.

have to agree met him the hamster and tho old guy with a bunch of kids briefly on castletown prom where they were going to watch the Rally Isle of Man. I wasnt recovering that night so i was running round all the stages looking for anything to do.

They've started showing a 30 minute episode on BBC World, but it's going to be a while before we get the whole thing on BBC Prime.

Back
Top Bottom