• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

TOPIx - FREE info.

Katerschnurr

Overdrive!
For those who haven't yet discovered it, here is a link to a wonderful free source of information.

Apologies to the 'old sweats' who have probably been using it for yonks.

If you have no handbook / manual get one here:

http://topix.landrover.jlrext.com/topix/vehicle/lookupForm

Register free and there is loads of info, and manuals for every LandRover ever made - they say!

If you put in your VIN number, you get details of your specific vehicle - including the day it was made and the date of first registration. Fitting instructions for all accessories too.

Merry Xmas.

Katerschnurr :wink2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
I registered on this site
but i found that you could only get any info if you parted with the folding stuff
free to register only

not been back for a while

rgds
Mike

I agree some info must be paid for but the manuals, data, and the accessory fitting instructions are free to all.

Plus it's good to check that no recalls, or 'campaigns' as LandRover call, them have been missed.

Does anyone know, has the TOPIX access changed, current 2022 requires you to be a retailer or company, no mention of a retail customer being able to join?

Back
Top Bottom