• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Europe truck licence :(

olo

Big Landy Fan
hey all,

right... basically, i need a truck licence (not trailer, just a truck qisu min tal coca)

anyone know the regs?

there are people who are tellin me that u got to be over 25, others who say u got to be drivin for 3 yrs, others who say u can do it straight away after normal licence.

hey all,

right... basically, i need a truck licence (not trailer, just a truck qisu min tal coca)

anyone know the regs?

there are people who are tellin me that u got to be over 25, others who say u got to be drivin for 3 yrs, others who say u can do it straight away after normal licence.

According to ADT, to apply for a truck (category C) license...

"If you are applying for a Driving Licence under Categories C1, C1+E, C, C+E, D1, D1+E, F, D, D+E or taxi/chauffeur driven vehicles you will also need to bring with you:

a) a valid Driving Licence showing one year of driving experience in Category B
b) if employed by a government or parastatal organisation, you must obtain an official permission from the Ministry or Chairman concerned.
c) For Categories D1, D, f and taxi/chauffeur driven vehicles you must undergo a course with the Public Transport Directorate."

So you qualify for it...

Let me know when you have those lessons...............so I'll safely stay home on the days you're practicing :D :p :D

Daniel

......and from the deep depths of silence he appears, says his piece and dissapears once again where no one knows where.........:p :p :p :D :D :D

right... am bein pushed in 2 directions... 1 towards the "rudolph garage" path and the other towards the "swallow garage" path... which u reckon is best to learn with?

right... am bein pushed in 2 directions... 1 towards the "rudolph garage" path and the other towards the "swallow garage" path... which u reckon is best to learn with?
rudolph is expensive... but then again i never heard of swallow garage... sounds weird too.

Back
Top Bottom