• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Update to vibration and power loss problem-MAF sensor??

freelaner

Accelerating Away
The garage rang me yesterday convinced that the problem had been narrowed down to the MAF sensor as running the car without the sensor plugged in cured BOTH these problems.However on replacing the MAF with a brand new unit the problems started again.
Sounds really weird but does anyone have any suggestions?

The garage rang me yesterday convinced that the problem had been narrowed down to the MAF sensor as running the car without the sensor plugged in cured BOTH these problems.However on replacing the MAF with a brand new unit the problems started again.
Sounds really weird but does anyone have any suggestions?

New ones, straight from the box, can be bad as well you know ? Did they try another new one ?? What more proof do they need when everything is normal with the MAF off completely ?? (I understand there is no loose contact/broken wire in the loom connected onto the MAF?)

Back
Top Bottom