• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

UK Wales this Sunday

Hi Dave How are ya fella ...where are you going and what time
..I might meet up with you

Starting from Ruthin Sunday, don't know what time yet. Garys planned the route, Pauls going to and maybe Floyd if he gets his Defender by then

Garys trip but there could be room for a little 90 driven by someone local:D

The sun had just gone down and me mates dared me to tackle the raveen. if you look closely you can see the old capstan on the front..
we should all get together camp there the night and have a damn good play day..

LOL - maybe when it warms up a bit - Tom's can't have long before it's shut down from what I've read elsewhere...

Kev from Wrexham (Gaflad) was talking of going down with his mates a few weeks ago - don't know if he did?

LOL - maybe when it warms up a bit - Tom's can't have long before it's shut down from what I've read elsewhere...

Kev from Wrexham (Gaflad) was talking of going down with his mates a few weeks ago - don't know if he did?

If thats the case Dave we should do it as soon as poss its not to be missed theres something for everyone there and its only 20 notes...we dont have to camp just get there early.... last time i was there the police had set up a road block just before the entrance checking for red derv one poor bloke had to hand over £500 just to keep hold of his landy....gutted good job he had his flexable friend with him

If thats the case Dave we should do it as soon as poss its not to be missed theres something for everyone there and its only 20 notes...we dont have to camp just get there early.... last time i was there the police had set up a road block just before the entrance checking for red derv one poor bloke had to hand over £500 just to keep hold of his landy....gutted good job he had his flexable friend with him

Yep, not camping might be an idea - heard all sorts of tales about tents being run over in the night by bikes :eek:

If Kev hasn't been yet there could be a few going and we could convoy up - if not start a new thread and see whats the best date for everyone..

Starting from Ruthin Sunday, don't know what time yet. Garys planned the route, Pauls going to and maybe Floyd if he gets his Defender by then

Garys trip but there could be room for a little 90 driven by someone local:D

blinking eck floyds gettin a defender ....nice one... hope he likes it after the creature comforts of the disco :p ..as for sunday Im meant to be out walking but will do my damndest to swop for a days laning....
where in Ruthin ?????

Back
Top Bottom