• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now
  • Hi Guest,

We restrict posting in the sales areas to members who have made more than 10 posts and been registered here for more than 10 days, this is to help reduce the amount of scammers and fraudsters who may join up for that purpose.

Once you meet the requirements you will be given the ability to post in here.

Expired Warner socket and NATO socket with caps

Would really like to find a warner socket/cap/holder and a NATO socket/spring
18CB0320-E585-4C55-8564-EF2F7113BFDA.jpeg
over for my mk8 FFR.

Hello Paul, I have the nato towing plug your after, I did try to get through to you yesterday and I think Sandy tried to contact you aswell, nonetheless I have both male and female, pay the postage fella and you can have them, I've had them years and nothing has ever happened with them, it's not like they are in the way but if they can do a turn elsewhere, well jobs a goojun

Hello Paul, I have the nato towing plug your after, I did try to get through to you yesterday and I think Sandy tried to contact you aswell, nonetheless I have both male and female, pay the postage fella and you can have them, I've had them years and nothing has ever happened with them, it's not like they are in the way but if they can do a turn elsewhere, well jobs a goojun
Cheers Steve - I sent you an email

Got to be honest I've been on other forums, you've seem to have a nice thing going here, I said to Paul, I know its early days but no precocious twats (as yet anyhow) which is always nice, been on other sites, they'll give you any amount of advice over something then they are sending their cars in for a service at a main dealer, what's that about, and do they have the knowledge to advise, all the best mate

Back
Top Bottom