• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

What did you do to your Series today?

I’ve found a use for the cammo covered tin hat it’s now Suzi head of security’s you may find her harder to see 😂😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_6281.jpeg
    IMG_6281.jpeg
    281.4 KB · Views: 69
And what colour are you going with ?

I like the blue - similar to the Ultramarine Blue of my Campervan .
Back to the original colour of light green ... i painted it blue when i first got it to replace the dulux white that was on her .. it was fun using a steam cleaner to remove the coats of paint down to the original colour .. and if i had a steam cleaner now i would strip the paint that is on it now off the same way ..

Have i tempted the rain gods .. by putting the canvas on ....hopefully they are laughing at my optimism /stupidity..and forgot they are rain gods ... we will soon see :)
interesting rear lights do you think there original, i like the look of them, my series has the larger plastic side, break lights i like glass best, i might swop the military indicator's for ones like yours.

interesting rear lights do you think there original, i like the look of them, my series has the larger plastic side, break lights i like glass best, i might swop the military indicator's for ones like yours.
My 109 S2 has the same on the back, I've heard them referred to as Beehive lenses

Attachments

• Snapchat-2027453677.jpg
    Snapchat-2027453677.jpg
    307 KB · Views: 40
Back
Top Bottom