• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

What would you get?

What should I get?

• Classic Series

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Air Portable/Lightweight

Votes: 4 23.5%

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Ambulance

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Fire appliance

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

Cannonball Bob

Big Landy Fan
OK, so I'm thinking of adding to my Landrover fleet and have a number of opitons. As it's a second Landy I can be a little more adventurous.
So, a classic series, an air portable, a 101, an ambulance or some whacky fire appliance type thingy?

Air Portable.

Still kicking myself for not taking advantage of the last ones sold off by the MoD in Gibraltar in 2000. :(

AJ

A 101 I reckon.
I can just see you hanging a disco ball in the back and blasting out some earth, wind & fire:D LMAO!!!!

Maybe a small bar in the corner!

MM someone asked if the straps on the bonnet of my landy for when i went doggin.. Do doggers drive landies then?

Anyhow I'd go for a 101.. You already have a landy so go for something different, or maybe one of them armoured series jobs :D

Must admit I quite like the idea of an airportable, particularly if it were dressed in VPK....

Attachments

• VPKBRICK.GIF
    VPKBRICK.GIF
    204.1 KB · Views: 38
I must admit I go slightly wobbly at the knees when I see an airportable blasting down the road in a whail of transmission noise, tyre roar and canvas flapping.

Wonderful things they are.

Back
Top Bottom