• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

What's going on??

ButtonMonkey

Trekker
For the last 30 minutes or so (2.30ish) I've been listining to the dawn chorus what an earth are the dickie birds thinking.

GO BACK TO BED you are not required for at least anothe 2 hrs.

Not the only one the birds round here (north wales) have been at it since xmas plus I've had to mow the grass again, last time was xmas eve!

Testing a web site for Channel 4.

The b.u.g.g.e.r.s always do it to me, short notice before a launch, 24 - 36 hr runs are quite common with my clients as they have no idea of planning.

Like all development testing is always an after thought

Testing a web site for Channel 4.

The b.u.g.g.e.r.s always do it to me, short notice before a launch, 24 - 36 hr runs are quite common with my clients as they have no idea of planning.

Like all development testing is always an after thought

Ahh well good luck with it;)

It's completly SNAFU which is usual

Just means I'll be doing the same tomorrow and Sunday, but with what I charge them I don't need to worry about working for another week.

It's completly SNAFU which is usual

Glad its only SNAFU'd Tim, at least it isn't FUBAR'd. :D

While walking home from the party I was at on NYE, at 0400 in the morning, we heard at least three birds at various points on the route. Not the full dawn chorus - that doesn't seem to happen quite so noticeably now the Sparrows aren't around any more - just a single bird calling in a tree.

That's nothing to do with 'Global Warming' surely? Its a matter of night and day - isn't it?

Roger.

Back
Top Bottom