• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Why no paint code ???

jimbobhorton

In Third Gear
I'm after buying some paint to touch up some areas of my rear wing, just looked at my VIN plate thats behind my servo, and the paint and trim boxes are blank. Will the colour be stated elsewhere?

It's a 1989 G Reg Turbo Diesel, not sure how many shades of white they did back then. The colour Chamonix White seems to ring a bell, but not sure.

Anyone know where I can find out, or is it better to just take my old sills to autopaint and getting a colour match?

Cheers

Jim

That makes mine Seguarro Green..never heard of it :( I thought it was conniston green but tins of touch up paint are slightly different. :(

If any one needs their paint code PM me VIN/REG number and I will endevour to get it off the Land Rover system.

Back
Top Bottom