• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Wingtop Air snorkle pipe

redhand

Big Landy Fan
I'm trying to find a wingtop pipe to connect my snorkle to. The one I have in mind goes where the heater intake vent is on top of the passenger side wing (It's a 84 110 N/A) and the heater intake is diverted to a series III round vent that is fitted to the side of the wing.

I have seen em in the past on flea bay and on a miltary vehicle website but can't find one now that I need it.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've found that e mailing them is the best bet. The catalogue is just the tip of the iceberg. Try Withams as well, as they have the current MoD clearance contract.

Person who had the snorkel has gone back to Uni and I can't contact him.

Nige

I've found that e mailing them is the best bet. The catalogue is just the tip of the iceberg. Try Withams as well, as they have the current MoD clearance contract.

Nige

Will do. thanks for that.

Nige

He's sold it! Sorry mate

Nige

He's sold it! Sorry mate

Nige

No problem Have decided to sweet-talk my brother into making one I.m a plumber so bending the pipe to the right shape won't be a problem and he's a welder so that the second problem sorted. Who knows I might be able to flog a few of em on here if they turn out all-right.

Back
Top Bottom