• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Wiring Diagram for a Volvo Mini Digger

Guitar Mick

Staff member
Does anyone have a wiring diagram (or be able to PM a contact to me) for a 2004 Volvo EC25 mini digger? The one I use has developed electrical problems and I need a wiring diagram to trace and eliminate the fault(s). @Stan the Man, is this something you could help with?

Does anyone have a wiring diagram (or be able to PM a contact to me) for a 2004 Volvo EC25 mini digger? The one I use has developed electrical problems and I need a wiring diagram to trace and eliminate the fault(s). @Stan the Man, is this something you could help with?
Sorry no mine is a kubota and electrics in general is a bit of a mystery to me.
In the past I have used downloaded manuals from something like 'manuals online' try googling it you'll probably find them.
Edit just had a quick look and it looks like everyone wants you to pay a fortune....I think I would get in touch with volvo and see if they have any info. At least you will find out from the horses mouth rather that these shysters than scan the hardcopy then charge you a fortune for doing bugger all.

Last edited:
Sorry no mine is a kubota and electrics in general is a bit of a mystery to me.
In the past I have used downloaded manuals from something like 'manuals online' try googling it you'll probably find them.
Edit just had a quick look and it looks like everyone wants you to pay a fortune....I think I would get in touch with volvo and see if they have any info. At least you will find out from the horses mouth rather that these shysters than scan the hardcopy then charge you a fortune for doing bugger all.
Thanks Stan, yeah, all I could see were sky high prices for very little information. Didn't know if anyone happened to have a wiring diagram for the EC25 kicking around :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom