• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Yamaha XT225

Jon v8

Trekker
Anyone know of a Serrow engine for sale ? Need one to build up a TY250 twinshock with a fourstroke engine and electric start.Plus I'm fed up with seeing that Mitsuwashy,(Bits are missing ? ) post on the soft roader section.:D

These are a few pics of my soft roader. Only thing is ...it aint naff off road :D

Alex

Attachments

• DSC03677.jpg
    DSC03677.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC03676.jpg
    DSC03676.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC03674.jpg
    DSC03674.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC03673.jpg
    DSC03673.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC03672.jpg
    DSC03672.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 71
Fair comment - I have no problem with your Patrol,I shall be seeing quite a few of them in the next couple of weeks,but not in the UK.Prefer a Land Cruiser tho.;)

Fair comment - I have no problem with your Patrol,I shall be seeing quite a few of them in the next couple of weeks,but not in the UK.Prefer a Land Cruiser tho.;)
Yeah Cruiser is more refined John. I like Patrol cos it`s more rough and ready.......trucklike and no nonsense ......like a Landy:D Wife drives a Cruiser at work every day........too car like she says...Patrol is more fun she loves driving it. Sounds silly but I prefer square lines on a fourby. Landrover old Patrol, Jeep and GWagon. The 80 Ser Cruiser does nothing for me looks wise. My mate is on his third Cruiser. He has a 100 series 24v auto and it is some machine. But it has front IFS. Anyway 17k for a 6 or 7 year old vehicle?
I cant afford that:eek: If I was any poorer John I think the Americans would bomb down my house:D :D
Alex

Time does not make any odds to me with machines,most of my favourite road bikes were made in the 1930's.Trials bikes - any period from 1950 on.4WD's - a 1914 FWD would be nice !
Then as for watches,a 1940's IWC is tops.
Mind you I cant find anything interesting about BMW bikes,or Scott 2 strokes and as much as I cant stand the poor design of the Triumph Tiger cub engine - its still one of the best looking trials bikes ever made.
Oh, I like Sthil chainsaws too !! - Odd ****** me.

Back
Top Bottom