• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

How Do I? you know on a defender dash , there is a couple of heater handles on the right hand

nobber

Extreme Landy Fan
side?
well , the handle on the left , its connected to something via a cable , whats it connected to please?

one should go to the heaterbox and tother operates window de-mist :D or car floor, those little vent things under the dash...

nice one , thanks guys.
i think im having a 'cant see the woods for the trees' kind of day today.
the on/off switch goes to the heater box and i wasnt sure if there was two cables to it or not.

Re: you know on a defender dash , there is a couple of heater handles on the right ha

The hot/cold cable goes to the arm on the top of the matrix housing. Some housings have another arm near the footwell-bulkhead corner which operates a matrix closing flap, which would be operated by anothe cable.

To us in Erith, your a country bumpkin mate !:D
PS, have you noticed that my landrover in my avatar picture also features in the avatar above ! Clever eh ??

Back
Top Bottom