• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

your thoughts please?

nobber

Extreme Landy Fan
i need a new floor , i was going to go for treadplate but its close to forty quid for a pair.
pants to that i thought so i priced up some normal plates , nearly the same price.
pants to that i thought , then i came across this.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Defender-Floo...ryZ31348QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem
i sent an e mail and he said its 6 quid for both sides , for a pair.

whats your thoughts on these guys? as far as i can see the floor plates really need to be quite strong so i really dont want to put plates in that are to weak. or does it reakly matter?

You could buy a sheet of Alu chequer plate and cut them out yourself...3mm, 8x4ft sheet can be had for about £80 I think and you'd have enough left for other bits and bobs :)

You could buy a sheet of Alu chequer plate and cut them out yourself...3mm, 8x4ft sheet can be had for about £80 I think and you'd have enough left for other bits and bobs :)

Ditto,

and if you are cute enough with your measuring & cutting you may have enough left over to do the load space floor as well :D

I would be tempted by the cheques, i managed to get a large sgeet of it for about £60 trade.. Did some seatbox panals, som cubbuy doors etc.. stil got rakes left, and you can leave it in the garden forever :)

Back
Top Bottom