• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Anyone got a diagram or link to injection Pump 8520A290A type 621. I have just re done the top gasket and now wont start.

Brianm352

In Second Gear
Trying to fix a fuel leek from tha gasket, took it off cleaned it up but have used blue gasket sealer as a replacement (mistake I know). Put it back together but wont start. Blead to the pump. As far as I can tell, no fuel getting to the injector. Has anyone got a diagram so I can check I put it back ok? or know of a video?

Is this any help to u plse

Seal kit , fingers crossed it’s the correct one

Is this any help to u plse

Seal kit , fingers crossed it’s the correct one

They definitely are the people for all that sort of stuff, I got parts from them inside 24 hours

Your pump hasn't got an electrically operated shut off solenoid has it?
Mine did the same thing, no fuel to the injectors. I kind of noticed a wire near where you connected the fuel lines to the pump, connected it to 12v and um...it started đź‘€
I'd just rebuilt the engine and forgot.

Yes, good thought. I had assumed he would have checked that, but you know what they say about assuming...
Bosch VE pump will have a shut off solenoid, so check if its operating;

Back
Top Bottom