• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now
  • Hi Guest,

We restrict posting in the sales areas to members who have made more than 10 posts and been registered here for more than 10 days, this is to help reduce the amount of scammers and fraudsters who may join up for that purpose.

Once you meet the requirements you will be given the ability to post in here.

For Sale Discovery 2 tundra green 5 seater interior nr Edinburgh

URX

Overdrive!
Im ‘upgrading’ my silver D2 from the light and medium tundra green 5 seater manual interior to a black leather 7 seater set that ive aquired.
I dont have much space so the spare seats and door cards etc need to find a home quickly.
They are near Edinburgh and i wont be posting lol
The interior is clean and respectable with only some wear on the drivers seat base
The drivers seat isnt holed yet, just a bit thin
The door cards are lovely and clean with working highline speakers fitted
I have the storage bins in the boot area in the mid tumdra. Looks almost nato green…
£100 for both front seats, rear seats and all the door cards inc the rear door.
Boot door speaker surround is included but not grille or actual sub speakers as i need them.
Respectable carpets will also be included if wanted
If this lot lingers then ill strip off the seat covers and recycle the steelwork…no space to keep em sadly

Attachments

• IMG_3553.jpeg
    IMG_3553.jpeg
    538.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3552.jpeg
    IMG_3552.jpeg
    291.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3551.jpeg
    IMG_3551.jpeg
    222.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3550.jpeg
    IMG_3550.jpeg