• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now
  • Hi Guest,

We restrict posting in the sales areas to members who have made more than 10 posts and been registered here for more than 10 days, this is to help reduce the amount of scammers and fraudsters who may join up for that purpose.

Once you meet the requirements you will be given the ability to post in here.

For Sale 110 station wagon with removable camper interior

1988 110 in vgc overall,long MOT until December. Showing 170k ish,will go up I'm still using it.
Has a solid bulkhead & chassis. Passed Mot 3 years in a row,only one advisory last year. The only welding on the chassis,is plates on front outriggers,few bits on the rear crossmember otherwise solid.
200tdi engine: I replaced the cambelt,pump & bottom damper/pulley. Plus any seals in the timing case,the engine runs sweet.
LOF clutch master cylinder,soft easy to push.
I replaced every bush underneath,fitted new springs & 4 stage adjustable shocks.
Swivels rebuilt & new wheel bearings, adjusted the steering box. It now drives very well,not the usual wayward handling.
New seals on the alpines, plus black glass rear quarters. I have the originals both alpine & rear quarters.
Replaced the sliding rear windows, because originals where not great. Had the 2nd row doors, covered professionally.
Interior is very clean have covers on the seats, which where new part swade when I got it. Redone all the headlining,in black plus used sound deadening inside.
I have converted it into a campervan, folding double bed,table storage shelves. Also has a diesel heater in the back,but it could be easily put back to std. As it's only plywood with carpet,I have all the original rear seats & interior fittings.
Fitted with a winch but again,have the std bumper, I'd happily remove & keep this.
Led lights all round still have,OEM headlights if their not your thing.
I have a square tube galvanised roof rack,with ladder in vgc no rust. Plus loads of new & used spares,oils,2 tubeless rims,a spare set of springs etc etc.
Probably missed out loads of stuff,any questions extra pics ask away.
As is I'd like £10.000 spent loads more on this. I can sell cheaper without the winch etc.
I'm going to be using my bike mo& traveling this year. Would part exchange on a 4x4 or motorcycle plus cash.
Not desperate to sell might just keep it, testing the waters at the mo.

IMG_20240306_115907371_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240306_115920396_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230825_183153954_HDR~2.jpg

IMG_20220828_163833725_HDR.jpg

I'm not desperate to sell,priced realistically. Id like someone genuine to buy it,that's going to use it too. In a few years it'll potentially be tax exempt.

I thought this was for keeps Paul …any reason your selling it apart from the travelling..I like what you have a nice genuine 110 .

Yes it's a nice 110 not used it as much as I really wanted to the past two years. I've got the bike bug again, I might put it back to std sell it.
Keep the winch off-road kit etc,find a cheaper 90 or lightweight to beat about in.

Yes it's a nice 110 not used it as much as I really wanted to the past two years. I've got the bike bug again, I might put it back to std sell it.
Keep the winch off-road kit etc,find a cheaper 90 or lightweight to beat about in.
What biking are you into.. In the last two years I've got right into bike packing.. But with me it's the opposite.. Work on the landrover has lessened the need to go biking👍🤣
I did a few mods on my bike and it was able to carry quite a bit gear.. I was self sufficient..with tent and cooking.. 👍🤣
Here is a picture on the coast to coast..
But I've been down south and done king alfteds way and the canti way around Kent..
20210527_141619.jpg

What biking are you into.. In the last two years I've got right into bike packing.. But with me it's the opposite.. Work on the landrover has lessened the need to go biking👍🤣
I did a few mods on my bike and it was able to carry quite a bit gear.. I was self sufficient..with tent and cooking.. 👍🤣
Here is a picture on the coast to coast..
But I've been down south and done king alfteds way and the canti way around Kent..
View attachment 527093
I'm into traveling on both cycles & motorcycles, I regularly do parts of the canti way & north or south downs way.

Back
Top Bottom