• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

A great day out

SteveO

In Third Gear
Hi all, I had my first long distance journey in my new 110 and it was great, i went all the way up to Birmingham to go to the Land Rover HQ where their offices and where they manufacture Land and Range Rover, that place is huge! Now I went there with my dad and a couple of his collegues as my old mans in the fire birgade and they are having some Land Rover Defenders made to their specs and I went along for the ride, and i can tell you they went in to some deep stuff.
The guy who showed us round was the man who designed the Tomb Raider freelander and defender and he was a nice bloke. He showed us the new Range Rover with DVD player and TV and very flashy car and very technical, but you gotta ask yourself will all that stuff be working in 8 years or so.

PS there were some great brand spanking new Defender metallic 110s

Back
Top Bottom