• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Air Suspension fault.

splutterycar

Accelerating Away
Just replaced my 2009 perfectly reliable tdv8 Vogue with a 2012 tdv8 and guess what. Third time I used it and Air Suspension fault came up on dash. Code C1A18 has come up. Pressure increases too Rapid when filling Reservoir.
Before I start checking stuck valves etc, I thought it might be worth asking if anyone else has had this?

I am so hoping this isn't going to be a bad car. My last two have been brilliant.

Kev.

c1a18 Pressure increases too rapidly when filling reservoir

You could start by pulling the compressor out and carefully taking the air dryer off and inspecting the beads, if it is all clumped up you might want to try replacing the air dryer, and putting in a repair kit and see if it helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys, for your answers. I will be trying to find time to have a look at it in the next couple of days. I will report my findings, once sorted.

Splutterycar, Was this ever sorted out? I have had this same message at start up for the last month. It disappears in about 30 seconds and doesn't return until the next startup. I changed the relay without success and the dryer dissicant bead kit is on order. My replacement AMK compressor was changed by the dealer about 2 years ago. Thanks for your assistance with the info on your repair.

Ok. new fault has arisen. Code for reservoir valve. New valve hasn't cured it. I suspect its a break in one of two wires to the ecu. So, anybody know where the suspension control module is on a 2012 L322?
I have had conflicting answers from dealers. One says in osr wing area, one says under dash. Not had chance to check yet, but thought it worth asking, just in case someone has worked on one.

Greetings gentlemen.... i'm currently driving a 1997 range rover P38 which is experiencing some self leveling problems. the up/down toggle is not working. sometimes, I drive on the autoroute, the vehicle seems to level out. please share your opinions and experience with me.
Lost in France

William

Morning everyone..
Disco4 3.0 8 speed
After changing compressor set the warning was coming up
*pressure increases too rapid when filling reservoir *
What should i do .. and follow checking

Morning everyone..
Disco4 3.0 8 speed
After changing compressor set the warning was coming up
*pressure increases too rapid when filling reservoir *
What should i do .. and follow checking
Welcome to the forum. This thread is almost 6 years old now, so maybe won't illicit much response. Please introduce yourself.

Back
Top Bottom