• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

....and today you have purchased???

timbott

Posting Guru
Just wondering what you lot have spent your hard earned £sd on today.

I have bought a tin opener (£8.99 - better be good), two sausage rolls, a quantity of ale and a bra (biggun';) )

cheers, Tim

2 Rolls of Lining paper, wall paper paste and ready mixed filler

Timbott - surely the "and a bra (biggun' )" is not for your good self

hmm sat on the Sofa with the leg up all day, but managed to buy so far

Knife off e-bay £7.50 and :
a pair of Zenith carbs price to be sorted off this forum :D

so can still spend even thought i cannot get out ! :(

But why the big bra?
It's a mod isnt it? Instead of a cubby box you have the bra suspended between the two seats and keep all your bits and pieces in the cups?
Brilliant - the true spirit of land rover ownership!

lunch...about £2

was gonna put some petrol in the RRC but i didnt have any cash on me so its now been running in the red 2 days :eek:

R0Y said:
My daily Starbucks Grande Latte and that's it.

the one thing im missing working from home, my morning Triple shot Vente vanilla latte, :D

wakes you up in the morning, just from the shock of the cost !!

1. A copy of the 'Yorkshire Post' (but I do that every day apart from Sunday, when it's not published)

2. 2 new printer cartridges at £32.00 :eek: :eek: :eek: (get SWMBO to claim it back on expenses)

However on Monday, I bought myself the new 'Dukes Of Hazzard' DVD

Still don't like the casting of Simpson, Knoxville & Scott though, they could have done better

My sister sent me £50 from Istanbul (only took 23 days to get here by "Next Day Express DHL Delivery). I bought some wine, potatoes, parsnips, carrots, Yorkshire Pud batter ( I just cant get the hang of yorkshires) and some chicken breast (the chicken breast is to go with a haggis). The remainig £30 went into the landy for a foray tomorrow to an Island just south of here to watch Golden Eagles and hopefully the odd otter.
It's a simple life Henry.

Dumpling and his wife: new views of the genus Conophytum

Normally 75 squid got a brand new copy on ebay just now for 25.

Back
Top Bottom