• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE FORUM LIST THEM HERE

Lighting90

Administrator
Staff member
Well folks, we have upgraded the software, and we are still working on it at the moment, so if you spot any problems, let us know.

So far the following has been reported:-
Question:- I have no PM permissions or signature or sales since the forum software update
Answer:- The permissions for PM's etc did not cross over into the new software, once you log in, the forum software will check your permissions and reassign them, but be patient, this can take up to 30 minutes to happen. If you still do not have permissions after this time, let a staff member know.

All looks and works for me, not too keen on the font within the posts, Times New Roman? Thank you for getting it all up and running again...D

PS Looks good on mobile too...

new forum is slick and easy to use :) i like the tag feature (for anyone reading just type @ and partial screen name it will autocomplete) then that user gets a notification.

i was going to suggest a font change, i used verdana for most personal stuff, like it :)

not so slick is the quote function which takes 3 button clicks, but i guess that's because its combining multiple features (multiquote and insert)

new forum is slick and easy to use :) i like the tag feature (for anyone reading just type @ and partial screen name it will autocomplete) then that user gets a notification.

i was going to suggest a font change, i used verdana for most personal stuff, like it :)

not so slick is the quote function which takes 3 button clicks, but i guess that's because its combining multiple features (multiquote and insert)

As long as you are only quoting one post you can just click reply which is a single click.

I was quite liking the quote function, although perhaps i used the old one incorrectly. Used to annoy me no end trying to get the cursor in between the parentheses to right click for "paste"

Just discovered the forum is back! Yippeee! Agree on the colour though, green is the way to go. Not explored the other features yet but well done for getting it going again. David

Black, landies look best in black, everything black... This clearly demonstrates why I should not be allowed any of the forum colour choice buttons :D

Black, landies look best in black, everything black... This clearly demonstrates why I should not be allowed any of the forum colour choice buttons :D
Well it does grieve me but I have to agree with satancom, Landies do look good in black, but this forum I would prefer to see in green. Colin

Still cannot post using the ipad. Problem showed up 2 days ago. If I try to reply or quote a thread, the post text box you type in will not appear. I get a small black rectangular box appear in top right of screen with a moving white marker. All other forums working fine.

3dddac952200f7a8aa30f582f3e1f0dc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom