• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Cat He

Roverowner

Accelerating Away
My mate hated his wifes cat, so one day he took it on a 25 mile drive and let it out. When he got back home the cat was already there !
Next day, he drives 100 miles with the cat, drops it off and drives home. Again the cat is all ready there !
On the third day he drives to the other side of the Country, stops in a quiet country lane and lets the cat out.
Six hours later he calls his wife and asks " is the cat home". 'Yes' she replies.

Ok, put him on, I'm lost ! :)

My mate hated his wifes cat, so one day he took it on a 25 mile drive and let it out. When he got back home the cat was already there !
Next day, he drives 100 miles with the cat, drops it off and drives home. Again the cat is all ready there !
On the third day he drives to the other side of the Country, stops in a quiet country lane and lets the cat out.
Six hours later he calls his wife and asks " is the cat home". 'Yes' she replies.

Ok, put him on, I'm lost ! :)
Thanks for a good larf!

Back
Top Bottom