• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

collective noun

my mum was just telling me about seeing something on TV this morning about what the collective noun for land rovers would be. in a very rude fashion she said that perhaps a "recovery" of land rovers would fit:rolleyes:. we thought of a few that would fit. namely an "expedition", a "smoke", a "draught" that kind of thing. i much preferred a "chug" of land rovers myself, inoffensive but characteristic.
so she said that it could be fun to ask you guys if you could think of any.

A discomfort?

Though in all fairness I find the driving seat and position of my One_Ten a bl00dy site more comfortable than most modern cars I have driven recently. I hired a VW golf for a couple of days and by the end of each day I was in so much pain I could barely move.

Good topic.

My first thought was the same as Extreedoc - a Slick seemed quite apt. I would love it to be an Expedition, and I think that we should promote this as the correct answer.

Pushed for an answer of my own, I will go for "A Confusion", with most of the owners of the herd members wondering what just went wrong with theirs.

Back
Top Bottom