• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Defender 110 stolen - Windsor

My Defender 110 TDCi 7 seat XS 2.4 5DR (2008) Reg BV58 TUO , silver with black leather interior ,was stolen from outside my house sometime between 17.00 23/7/22 and 17.00 24/7/22. A steering lock was in place but no tracking device. It was in really good condition and was my escape device. I'm gutted.
If anyone has any ideas on what I can do to increase my chances of 'Ed" being returned to me ...please post on the forum.
Screenshot 2022-07-25 at 09.48.29.png

I feel for you Lucy.šŸ™.You have probably tried putting it on Facebook there is a stolen Land Rover page on there somewhere if you havenā€™t..hopefully you may have some luck ..this is a good place to start we are pretty country wide ..
let us know how you get on ..
My Defender 110 TDCi 7 seat XS 2.4 5DR (2008) Reg BV58 TUO , silver with black leather interior ,was stolen from outside my house sometime between 17.00 23/7/22 and 17.00 24/7/22. A steering lock was in place but no tracking device. It was in really good condition and was my escape device. I'm gutted.
If anyone has any ideas on what I can do to increase my chances of 'Ed" being returned to me ...please post on the forum. View attachment 291866

There are a few. Post on all of them!

(No idea why some of the links look Chinese as they arent!)

And good luck!!

Last edited:
And a bit too late for you, but a timely reminder for everyone else;

Back
Top Bottom