• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Diesel Engines Diesel emissions compensation

See this on fb couldnā€™t resist a screenshot,do they take into account older engines šŸ¤£

Attachments

• 49AA7A8D-18E2-4F1B-8662-F3F0AAEDADF3.png
    49AA7A8D-18E2-4F1B-8662-F3F0AAEDADF3.png
    218.6 KB · Views: 50
lt's the latest thing to claim for.

Mis-sold endowments
Slip, trip or fall
Banks overcharging

And now
Sold a dodgy diesel?

My question to people who owned these vehicles would be, if you'd known the true emissions levels would you have still bought that VW Golf?
l bet 90% wouldn't have even considered emissions when they bought these cars.

Of cause they would buy one ..People never even consider emissions when buying a new car i wouldnā€™t think .i never have even with a second hand one ..especially old land rovers and classic cars they must all be a bit high I would have thought .
Only thing nowadays itā€™s the tax bracket higher emissions..glad I donā€™t like modern cars .

When I buy cars an important factor is the price of Road tax, which is directly linked to emissions.. Call me tight, but first thing I put in the search options is max Ā£30 road tax :)

Surprising what you can get as well, my lads Scirocco 2.0 GTD Bluemotion is only Ā£30.. It is a vw though so hmmmm

my skoda tax is Ā£180 a year a vw passat the same car different badges is Ā£30 a year pity vw did not fiddle the emissions on all cars they made at the time. can i make a claim as i pay extra tax?

Back
Top Bottom