• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Disco temp gauge into a defender

I had a few problems with temp senders and gauges over the years, in the end your probably better off going down the VDO route, they are reasonably priced and peace of mind that your engine is running at the right temperature, I've had gauges up to 3/4 and higher and shitting myself over seizing the motor solid, stopped on motorways risking life and limb just to find alls is good and the engines running fine, Steve Parkers do a fitting that allows you to put the VDO sender in its 16mmx1 the thread size to go into the engine, can't remember her name at Parkers but she's pretty handy

Got sorted guys sensor YCB10019 fits 300tdi (disco) and is compatible with early defender clocks £6 on eBay ..
Thanks for your help

Back
Top Bottom