• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now
  • Hi Guest,

We restrict posting in the sales areas to members who have made more than 10 posts and been registered here for more than 10 days, this is to help reduce the amount of scammers and fraudsters who may join up for that purpose.

Once you meet the requirements you will be given the ability to post in here.

Wanted Disco2 black leather interior wanted

URX

Overdrive!
Im hoping for a nice black leather interior …seats, door cards etc. to upgrade my silver GS spec facelift D2.
Ideally black leather, manual seats in good condition….not ripped worn through or mouldy
Mine is a 5 seater so 5 or 7 is ok

I have a tundra cloth interior in good clean used condition with no rips etc… could be available as part of a deal if you needed something to replace the leather seats?

What have you got? Where is it and what price?

Im hoping for a nice black leather interior …seats, door cards etc. to upgrade my silver GS spec facelift D2.
Ideally black leather, manual seats in good condition….not ripped worn through or mouldy
Mine is a 5 seater so 5 or 7 is ok

I have a tundra cloth interior in good clean used condition with no rips etc… could be available as part of a deal if you needed something to replace the leather seats?

What have you got? Where is it and what price?
Give Heathy (Paul) a call at 01206211623 - Discovery 2 Parts

Reactions: URX
will do...I'll see how what he has and how much ££££ its going to rush me :)
I think it would look really nice and the D2 isn't super low mileage original or unusual special or otherwise collectible so originality doesn't matter a stuff.

still looking for a nice black leather interior
Called Heathy but nothing currently but will be checking with him over the next month or two

Any good for you ..doesn’t seem a bad price .not that I would know it’s to damn comfortable for my liking .
IMG_3752.png

Yeah seen these, the alcantara part looks pretty rough/grubby…..probably quite comfy to sit on though.
There is a set of full leather seats but they wont palletise them…i asked
There are some electricky ones in black with a bit of the usual driver seat damage which could be fixed …maybe
my D2 is silver with a tundra geenish (yuk) interior. Clean and tify but just orrible.
Original owner probably taste free i reckon…awful colour combo choice…..if exterior was green it’d probably look ok.

Yeah seen these, the alcantara part looks pretty rough/grubby…..probably quite comfy to sit on though.
There is a set of full leather seats but they wont palletise them…i asked
There are some electricky ones in black with a bit of the usual driver seat damage which could be fixed …maybe
my D2 is silver with a tundra geenish (yuk) interior. Clean and tify but just orrible.
Original owner probably taste free i reckon…awful colour combo choice…..if exterior was green it’d probably look ok.
Maybe black dye could be your friend?

yeah I'm rather expecting to need to do some remedial work with saddle soap and conditioner etc. as the leather will be 20+years old on whatever I choose
......alcantara though doesnt age well and unless its in really good condition...it can look very tatty...like the centre stripes of that part leather set linked on fleabay.
I gather its much less of a ballache to fit electric seats in a D2 provided the brown plug on the loom is present under the seat

The cloth interior in mine is presentable ....but its a very odd choice to go with the nice silver paint. If I cant get a decent leather set then I can live with the wierd tundra colout cloth I guess :(

a grey leather interior would look ok :sneaky: or maybe dark blue even..... but black always works with silver really well.

patience I guess

Back
Top Bottom