• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

discovery fasteners

alfapat

Accelerating Away
Hi ,
I am trying to upload an image on technical here without much success, Its a plastic door sill fastener for a disco 2 and is a spacer with a squere insert for securing the carpet down on the sill which also covers the door seal at the front doors. Its possiblly the same on rear doors , I ommotted to notice how they were attached and broke the insert. It has a round spacer with 2 square legs which are expanded by a self tapper.
If I can I will show pic but is not happening .
Any help appreciated.
Cheers Pat.

If I can email fastener to be sure to anyone , this would be simpler. (unless someone knows better)

The Parts you need are available on ebay made by Britpart, I think they are called carpet trim fasteners, if I can find the part number later I will post it here, regards Colin

Back
Top Bottom