• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now
Early 90 Buying Advice

Guide Early 90 Buying Advice

Lodelaner

Big Landy Fan
Widget submitted a new resource:

Early 90 Buying Advice - Do Your Homework

I wrote this originally for a fellow forumeer when he was buying a Ninety a couple of years ago. It's not definitive, but I hope my perspective of buying and owning a late 80's Ninety may be useful to others.

Do your homework

First off, buy books and spend time reading them before you buy. Something like Martin Hodder's 'You and your Land Rover Defender 90/110' published by Haynes is a good start, and the Haynes repair manual is a good investment if you want to understand how it...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you for the very helpful advice. I am looking to buy a renovated LR 90 1986 model 2.5 engine for £2.5k. It is very well done and a re-built engine which has done 2000 miles. Is it good value do you think?

Alaan

brought mine at 15,000 miles on the clock which it has now done a bit more since then from overland trips and such plus farm work at home but i wish i had read this article to begin with tho but they are a good work horse !!!

Back
Top Bottom