• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

F@&€ing couriers

Fulltimedad

Extreme Landy Fan
So 10.44hrs my phone pings to say your parcel from APC (clutch, bearings, seals etc) has been delivered. Strange I thought didn’t hear that . Went out no parcel .

Rang them - tortuous automated system with an American robot voice . Got through to a human . Oh she says that’s strange my system says it’s not been delivered. I’ll contact the driver and ring you back . No call back . Call again - leave a message - message left - no call back . Started to get worried . Then front door bell goes . My neighbour from at least 100 metres away at the door with a large heavy box . She found it on her doorstep addressed correctly to me . Luckily just brought it round to me .

Not impressed and an hour of thinking more delay , claim for list parcel etc etc . 😡😡😡

I agree though... I could see the very bestest bargain in the whole internet, and if the courier was hermes, I'd walk away. I know it's not a bargain if I never receive it.

My latest non-delivery is a 16 kg industrial bag of white flour that was damaged in the DPD sorting depot and not even enough left to return to sender.
I can only imagine what that ended up like -
man-covered_2438197a.jpg

- Serves them right for being clumsy twots.

Went to put out bins this morning to find a new loaf of bread and packing scattered under my Sankey, plus a fox poo. Then see next door have food delivery box shreeded and contents all over their garden. She has limited mobility and leaves the garage door for the delvery driver to put the food in and close the door. The guy must have just left very early or late last night and the foxes got it.

Went to put out bins this morning to find a new loaf of bread and packing scattered under my Sankey, plus a fox poo. Then see next door have food delivery box shreeded and contents all over their garden. She has limited mobility and leaves the garage door for the delvery driver to put the food in and close the door. The guy must have just left very early or late last night and the foxes got it.
That’s useful for your neighbour then 😡 thoughtless delivery driver .

Fox’s well fed. It’s badgers near us - broke 2 panels off the feather edge back gate bottom to get in the garden for a chicken feast - luckily they were in the coup and ramp to coup removed .

She found it on her doorstep addressed correctly to me . Luckily just brought it round to me .
:D You say that but..............She saw the parcel on the doorstep and thought 'great, now's my chance' and scurried away with it. She held onto it long enough for you to report it missing, knowing it'll be free parcel and mystery to the courier. Then brought it to you, the ideal opportunity to ask about your Landrover and what bit's it's needing..........they pretend they dont know about them, or even like vehicles very much but really...............babe magnet !! ;)
She'll be making you some jam next you mark my words ... 'some of that lovely fruit from my garden, you'll have to excuse the dog hair' ..... :rolleyes:

The guy who sent the flour refunded me, because when he checked the tracking it said "Damaged at depot, not returned to sender". Just had an email from him today because they are now disputing that they damaged it, and are not giving him his refund. Not yet anyway. I had to send an email stating it had not arrived and hope that will help him. I don't know how they can dispute it if they said it was damaged.

These door cameras provide some entertainment - Didn't know Jim Carey needed the work?

Herpes! Parcel was supposed to be delivered by the 16th.
They didn't collect it from their drip off point until the 17th where it has sat, unmolested, till this morning. I checked first thing this morning, still no change. Checked again about 10 minutes ago and now, "there is no record of that tracking number on our system."
It's not an expensive item and the vendor is sending another but what a bunch of f*ckwits.

Back
Top Bottom