• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Female thread size for 594622 heater valve adaptor?

nigelmay

Offroader
I'm thinking that I will replace the standard heater tap 90577299 with a straight through connector going into a hose tail.

Does anyone know offhand the female thread size in the adaptor 594622 that the standard heater valve would screw into? Once I know what it is, I can buy the right connector from a local hydraulic fittings shop.

I'm thinking that I will replace the standard heater tap 90577299 with a straight through connector going into a hose tail.

Does anyone know offhand the female thread size in the adaptor 594622 that the standard heater valve would screw into? Once I know what it is, I can buy the right connector from a local hydraulic fittings shop.
I’ve just ordered these funnily enough and ordered 3/8 BSP male to male elbow and 3/8 bsp to 9/16 hosetail .

Back
Top Bottom