• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now
Fitting Gwyn Lewis's Challenge Kit

Guide Fitting Gwyn Lewis's Challenge Kit

Geobloke

Posting Guru
Geobloke submitted a new resource:

Fitting Gwyn Lewis's Challenge Kit - Suspension Upgrade

Just over a year ago I was looking very seriously at upgrading the suspension setup on my Land Rover Defender 90. Over the year to come I planned to use the vehicle for a series of overland trips, green laning, towing, hauling gear and as my daily commute to work. So whatever I would eventually end up installing would have to be "all things to all men", a load-lugger, extremely competent off road, extremely competent on road, rugged and repaired by anyone (including myself) should the need...

Read more about this resource...

I have a leafer, not a coiler, but I found this article really interesting thanks! Great pics, and I am astounded at the articulation you get.

dya have any tips on fitting a complete 2 inch lift suspension kit to a bare chassis on a rebuild as i will be fitting my suspension after christmas

Geo, Really great pics, and tips. I fitted my Gwyn Lewis full challenge kit and prop shafts over 2 years ago now and have had absolutely no problems with it all. And the great articulation and good firm road handling it gives, makes it worth every penny. From my experiences and it's performance it's the only "kit" that I'd use.
It's my red defender on Gwyn Lewis' website in the customers vehicles. There's loads of other pics on my website below.
Al.

Geo, Really great pics, and tips. I fitted my Gwyn Lewis full challenge kit and prop shafts over 2 years ago now and have had absolutely no problems with it all. And the great articulation and good firm road handling it gives, makes it worth every penny. From my experiences and it's performance it's the only "kit" that I'd use.
It's my red defender on Gwyn Lewis' website in the customers vehicles. There's loads of other pics on my website below.
Al.

Hi Al, couldn't agree with you more. The kit is now on my 110 and it is just as awesome on there. Still massively happy with Gwyns Kit.

Back
Top Bottom