• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Forum stickers! How to get one!

Big Sandy

Administrator
Staff member
LRUK Forum Stickers

Hi all, we now have the first batch of forum stickers ready for sale!

IMG_20190916_44561.jpg

Cost: UK addresses – first sticker by post £3.00

Additional stickers in same order £2.00 each (up to a maximum of 4 in total)

Overseas addresses - first sticker by post £3.50,

one additional sticker in same order £2.00

(if you want more stickers in one delivery then please ask so we can find out the additional postage cost)

IMG_20190916_5723.jpg

Payment:
Until such time as we can make changes to the forum system @Grid Man is handling payment and distribution on a personal basis.

Currently he can only accept payment by Paypal or by personal cheque – payment in UK Pounds only

( It is possible that we may be able to offer a card payment option by telephone if you are unable to make payment any other way but that would be only during normal UK business hours at an agreed time.)

IMG_20190916_42508.jpg

How to order:-

Please send a personal message on the forum to @Grid Man stating your interest in the stickers, and he will send a personal message back with details of how to make payment. Once payment has been received he will despatch your stickers.

If you are local to Faversham in Kent and wish to make payment and collect stickers personally from a local business that can be arranged via PM to @Grid Man as well.

Donors:-
From now on, any member who makes a donation of £20 will be entitled to a sticker. If you message @Grid Man, and tell him you have made a donation, he will provide details on how to get your sticker posted out.

IMG_20190916_42987.jpg

The Other Bits:
We hope that things will go smoothly but please bear with us while we get things moving.

Currently we have 93 stickers for sale and batches of 100 will be printed with about 1 week delay as we run out. We have tried to keep the cost to a minimum - any proceeds after costs from sticker sales will be fed back into the forum coffers for funding the forum website and domain.

Please note, we will not keep your name or address details once your order has been completed and you have confirmed delivery.

IMG_20190916_44181.jpg

Stickers ordered one for the Landy and one for my little peugeot just to let people know I still have some remenants of soul left when driving the jelly mould.

Well done they look super proffesional. I ordered before I saw the final version so I'm glad they've come out so well, I'm chuffed a reworked version of my oval made it to the final design too as I thought it had been scrapped.

UPDATE: A couple of members have asked for an 'inside' sticker and an 'outside' one.

We looked into having 'front sticky' ones for inside the screen but the cost was several times more than 'bumper stickers' and the minimum order was too much so we opted for 'bumper stickers' only.

The pics of stickers on windows are outside fixed (back sticky).

By the way the QR code thing works - got a friend to scan it on his phone and it came straight to the forum .:)

Mine arrived earlier this week, to coincide with me getting mine back on the road again :D Havn't had time to fit them yet but will upload piccies when I do ;)

For anyone wanting to pay for stickers by cheque we would not want you to put your address in an envelope with a cheque for your security.

You can PM me with your name & address and you can then send your cheque by post to Faversham Chandlery ( I will give you that address by PM reply).

If neither Paypal nor cheque floats your boat and you would like to pay by debit or credit card (not Amex) then PM me and I can give you a telephone number and arrange a time/date when I can be at the Chandlery to use the card terminal. I can try that out as an option.

If you do not know how to send me a PM on this forum you could contact me by working out this:

seasaltersc

at

btinternet

dotcom

Back
Top Bottom